1 year with possibility of long-term extension. C-suite position can be considered based on experience.
ARTICARES is a rehabilitation robotics start-up from Nanyang Technological University, Singapore (ranked #11 worldwide). At ARTICARES we focus on developing healthcare solutions for elderly and neurologically impaired population. Our first robotic setup for stroke rehabilitation namely H-Man has received extensive interest internationally and is currently going through the final phase of development and ready for commercialization.
We are looking for an exceptional individual (full time) preferably with experience in the healthcare sector to play a prominent role towards our business development. This is a unique opportunity of its kind to work on a high impact company in the healthcare sector. We have a 100% start-up environment where you will apply skills in different stages of business development. We offer promise for growth and great packages for the right candidate. We have a strong multinational team with collaborators and partners from Europe, US, and Asia. Hence we encourage applicants willing to work in a culturally diverse environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Developing channel strategies including identification and coordination of distributors internationally.
- Managing pricing strategies for products and services.
- Identifying and developing new sales leads.
- Researching the needs of other companies and purchasing strategies.
- Identify new business opportunities.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events internationally.
This list is not exhaustive.
- Must have strong research skills and be able to analyze new business opportunities.
- Experience in the healthcare sector is highly preferred.
- Previous experience in managerial role – preferred.
- Experience in corporate sales and or finance.
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills.
- MSc/MA in business administration or relevant field is recommended.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
For more information on the job application. Please contact Dr. Asif Hussain firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
If you are interested, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation to email@example.com