Multiple positions available. 1 year with a possibility of long-term extension
ARTICARES is a rehabilitation robotics start-up from Nanyang Technological University, Singapore (ranked #11 worldwide). At ARTICARES we focus on developing healthcare solutions for elderly and neurologically impaired population. Our first robotic setup for stroke rehabilitation namely H-Man has received extensive interest internationally and is currently going through the final phase of development and ready for commercialization.
We are looking for exceptional individuals (full time) to play a prominent role in our product development team. This is a unique opportunity of its kind to grow with one of the high impact companies in healthcare. We have a 100% start-up environment where you will apply skills in different stages of product development. We offer promise for growth and great packages for the right candidate. We have a strong multinational team with collaborators and partners from Europe, US, and Asia. Hence we encourage applicants willing to work in a culturally diverse environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Managing development schedules closely to ensure all stages of the development process are met in a timely manner.
- Developing robotic control for innovative technologies, including but not limited to H-Man.
- Integration of product Manuals and Technical details to go along with the product.
- Supervising and working on Electronics and/or Software development teams as and when needed.
- Implementing servicing strategy of ARTICARES products.
- Proposing and implementing new solutions in addition to a pipeline of products.
The list is not exhaustive.
- Preferably Ph.D. in robotics or rehabilitation technology but experts in electronics and software development are also encouraged to apply
- Hands-on team player who is willing to work directly on design and development of medical products
- Industrial experience is preferred.
- Robotics, preferably with hands-on experience in at least one of the following:
- Robotics control
- Embedded electronics, including experience in firmware coding and PCB design & fabrication
- Software development, preferably with experience in serious games design and development
- Cloud-based data management experience
- Fluency in Mandarin or German is preferred.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
For more information on the job application. Please contact Dr. Asif Hussain firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
If you are interested, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation to email@example.com