Business Development Specialist
Articares – Singapore
We are leaders in innovative medical technologies including human like decision-making robotics and artificially intelligent solutions that facilitate personalized rehabilitation after injuries such as stroke, dementia, and accidents – a common occurrence in aging population. Our solutions are the outcome of strong collaborations between experts in medical and engineering fields, validated by clinical studies, and made available to you by people who care about making every step of patients’ rehabilitation journey a bit easier. Today, we are one of the fastest-growing companies in this field and our solutions are deployed in major healthcare institutions in Singapore, APAC & EU.
We combine our innovations with out-of-the-box business offerings for providing comprehensive support throughout the hospital to home journey of patients. We are looking for a business development specialist who has the energy and skills to directly and in collaboration with our partners to ensure successful entry of our solutions in international and local markets.
This is a unique opportunity to grow with one of the high-impact startups in the healthcare industry. We have a strong multinational team from nine different nationalities working together to make an impact on patients’ recovery. Hence, we encourage applicants willing to work in a culturally diverse environment. To support local candidates Singaporean (or international candidates living in Singapore on a long-term pass) will be preferred but strong candidates internationally are also encouraged to apply especially with med-tech and rehabilitation backgrounds.
Role And Responsibility
- Analysing and expanding business operations towards sustained growth in local and international markets.
- Identifying new clients by researching and creating networking opportunities.
- Negotiating and closing business deals that promote revenue growth.
- Coordinating distribution partners in different regions.
- Identifying leads and converting them to favourable deals.
- Creating and maximizing pipeline opportunities.
- Funnel management and sales forecasting experience.
- Organizing product demonstrations where needed.
- Organising/ attending medical conferences.
- Maintain customer relations.
- At least 2 years’ experience in Healthcare or Med-Tech industry ideally with a track record of achieving or growing revenue.
- Should have excellent negotiation and deal-closing skills.
- Should have business proficiency in English. The ability to communicate in Chinese/Mandarin would be a plus point.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Self-motivated, driven and pro-active.
- Track record in showcasing commercial and business awareness.