Articares – Islamabad, Pakistan
Articares is an international medical devices company, incorporated in 2017, that develops robotic rehabilitation solutions for use in clinical and home environments. By combining human touch with innovative technology, we develop interactive state-of-the-art user-friendly solutions for assessment and personalized rehabilitation that enhance the lives of many by bringing advanced rehabilitation technology closer to them.
Our solutions are results of intensive and collaborative research work between experts in medical and engineering fields. Articares’ products have been validated by clinical studies and made available to you by a team that strives to make every step of the recovery process a rewarding journey.
WHY JOIN ARTICARES
The Business Analyst would play a key role in the growth and expansion story of Articares. In this exciting and impactful position where you will be directly involved in the development of growth strategies and activities to ramp up regional sales, improve customer experience and explore new strategic pathways for the company.
In Articares, we empower team members to be the designer of their own career path by providing ample exposure to variety of functions and experiences in addition to opportunities for further self-development and upskilling.
We are looking for exceptional candidates who will not only be instrumental in Articares success but those who wish to join a young, innovative team that supports each other at every step. In joining the Articares family, we guarantee an exhilarating experience where you upskill and push your own boundaries to take-off on a speedy upward career trajectory.
1. Strategic Initiatives:
- Assists in development and review of business plans, business models including pricing and growth initiatives.
- Identify new avenues and geographies for expansion and growth.
- Identification, evaluation, and negotiation with suitable business partners in APAC and EU.
2. Project Management and Customer Experience:
- Review customer feedbacks and complaints to identify and launch projects to take concrete action on the same
- Review, and analyses the effectiveness and efficiency of existing requirements-gathering processes and develop strategies for enhancing or further leveraging these processes.
- Identifies and establishes scope and parameters of requirements analysis on a project-by-project basis to define project impact, outcome criteria, and metrics.
- Develops and conduct peer reviews of the business requirements to ensure that requirement specifications are correctly interpreted. Translates conceptual customer requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to developers/project team.
- Manages and tracks the status of requirements throughout the project lifecycle; enforce and redefine, as necessary.
3. Stakeholder Management:
- Clear communication with internal and external stakeholders.
- Managing expectations and prioritizing projects to ensure achievement of business objectives and goals
- Communicates changes, enhancements, and modifications of business requirements — verbally or through written documentation — to project managers, sponsors, and other stakeholders so that issues and solutions are understood
Year of Experience: Minimum 3 years related work experience, preferably in healthcare industry.
Business Analyst Skills:
- Knowledge / experience of healthcare industry.
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Excellent understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- College diploma or university degree in the field of business administration, finance, or information systems
- Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, elicitation, modelling, verification, and methodology development
- Demonstrated project management skills including planning, organizing, and managing resources.
- Skilled at MS Office and project management software would be beneficial.
- Good command of English (written and spoken).