Articares – Pakistan
ABOUT THE ROLE
ARTICARES is a Singapore headquartered fast growing healthcare company, with teams in China, Pakistan, India, and Germany, that develops solutions for ageing-in-place and for assessment and movement therapy. The solutions are achieved by designing interactive state-of-the-art user-friendly robotic technologies for home, community, and hospital use. Our solutions are outcome of strong collaborations between experts in medical and engineering fields, validated by clinical studies and made available by people who care about making every step of the recovery journey easier.
Joining Us, you will be directly involved in the development of innovative solutions in a fast-growing industry sector as well as grow by playing a key role in the development of rehabilitation robotics solutions. We empower team members to be the designer of their own career path by providing exposure to variety of functions and experiences in addition to opportunities for further self-development and upskilling. We are looking for an exceptional candidate who, will not only be instrumental at ARTICARES’ success, but also wishes to join a young, innovative team that supports each other at every step. In joining ARTICARES family, we guarantee an exhilarating experience where you upskill and push your own boundaries to take-off on a speedy upward career trajectory.
Selected applicant will thoroughly play role in creation and continuous improvement of game play (plots, storylines, character interactions, and levels), visuals (environments, assets, and UI), and other creative aspects, with goal to ensure engaging player experience as well as consistent vision. Applicant will be expected to present ideas and engage in pre-production activities (front-end development), as well as identifying any design problems and areas for improvement.
- Propose new concepts, bring innovative ideas targeting a specific audience.
- Imagine and define functional gameplays and strong core mechanics to provide players a fun and long-term experience
- Translation of game concepts and/or logics to fully functional game assets (3D, 2D, UX/UI) that fulfil requirements of users and/or stakeholders.
- Managing all creative aspects of the game (visuals) in a full development cycle: from concept ideas to prototyping and production, launch, and beyond.
- Creation of assets which are easily integrable into games without compromising artistic aspects and without exceeding platform’s technical limits.
- Devising and proposing well-documented designs and fun gameplay features (environments, assets, and UI) for a breakthrough serious game.
- Iterating, playtesting and taking in feedback from all sources to push the boundary of the game’s design and feature set constantly.
- BA or MA in Game Art/Design or relevant Game Design courses.
- At least 5 years of experience in game design.
- Creative mindset, strong analytical skills, and eagerness to learn as well as adapt to the latest requirements and trends.
- Strong communication skills, with ability to communicate your ideas clearly (good visual 2D/3D skills are essential).
- Accountable for the quality and punctuality of the deliverables.
- Strong passion for gaming industry and understand the current industry trends.
- Highly goal driven and versatile to fast paced work environments.
- The following competences are advantageous:
- Experienced in development of games to play with elderly.
- Familiar with UI/UX design.
- Experienced in development of games used with third party devices.
- Experience working with game engines such as Unity 3D or similar development tools.
- Good knowledge in graphic software(s) (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or similar).
- Application: Please include portfolio in application (PDF file is preferable)..