Articares – Pakistan
Articares is a Singapore headquartered fast growing healthcare company, with teams in China, Pakistan, India, and Germany, that develops solutions for ageing-in-place and for assessment and movement therapy. The solutions are achieved by designing interactive state-of-the-art user-friendly robotic technologies for home, community, and hospital use. Our solutions are outcome of strong collaborations between experts in medical and engineering fields, validated by clinical studies and made available by people who care about making every step of the recovery journey easier.
Joining Us, you will be directly involved in the development of innovative solutions in a fast-growing industry sector as well as grow by playing a key role in the development of rehabilitation robotics solutions. We empower team members to be the designer of their own career path by providing exposure to variety of functions and experiences in addition to opportunities for further self-development and upskilling. We are looking for an exceptional candidate who, will not only be instrumental at Articares’ success, but also wishes to join a young, innovative team that supports each other at every step. In joining Articares family, we guarantee an exhilarating experience where you upskill and push your own boundaries to take-off on a speedy upward career trajectory.
Roles & Responsibilities
We are seeking for a talented developer responsible for building games and applications based on Unity framework. The primary responsibilities will be to translate design ideas, concepts, and requirements into a functional and engaging games as well as applications. A commitment to collaborative environment, problem solving, and quality of product are essential.
- Review games’ and applications’ requirements/concepts from stake holders.
- Translate requirements and/or concept to fully functional games and applications.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, robust and reliable code.
- Maintain code quality, organization, and structure.
- Identify weak spots and propose improvements to the system.
- Ensure efficient developments and stable as well as punctual releases.
- Collaborate with other teams such as game designers and testers.
- Development-related documentation for Unity-related works, including inputs/feedbacks/reviews.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in game development, computer science, software engineering, or relevant studies.
- Experience of at least five years in developing games and applications using Unity.
- Strong C# and scripting language skills.
- Experience in various development methodologies and ability to assess the best fit.
- Experience with bug tracking and task management using project management tool.
- Experience working in Agile methodologies.
- Proactive and able to work with minimum remote supervision.
- Proficient in spoken and written English.
- Added advantages:
- Ability to create 2D assets.
- Ability to build games and/or application on other platforms than Unity.
- Exposure in building games/applications that involve TCP/IP, Bluetooth, and/or 3rd party controller/input device.