Junior Full Stack Developer
Articares – Pakistan
Articares is a Singapore headquartered fast growing healthcare company, with teams in China, Pakistan, India, and Germany, that develops solutions for ageing-in-place and for assessment and movement therapy. The solutions are achieved by designing interactive state-of-the-art user-friendly robotic technologies for home, community, and hospital use. Our solutions are outcome of strong collaborations between experts in medical and engineering fields, validated by clinical studies and made available by people who care about making every step of the recovery journey easier.
Joining Us, you will be directly involved in the development of innovative solutions in a fast-growing industry sector as well as grow by playing a key role in the development of rehabilitation robotics solutions. We empower team members to be the designer of their own career path by providing exposure to variety of functions and experiences in addition to opportunities for further self-development and upskilling. We are looking for an exceptional candidate who, will not only be instrumental at Articares’ success, but also wishes to join a young, innovative team that supports each other at every step. In joining Articares family, we guarantee an exhilarating experience where you upskill and push your own boundaries to take-off on a speedy upward career trajectory.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Take part in system development including analysis, coding, and testing in an agile product development team.
- Design and develop applications, databases, and security control in accordance with the company’s requirements.
- Troubleshoot functional issues and bugs.
- Write, review and improve code designs.
- Plan and perform required unit tests/verifications.
- Documentation of systems and applications software.
- Worked on at least one .Net with C# project
- Worked on at least one Angular project
- Proficient in HTML, CSS
- Able to write unit tests
- Relational Databases (SQL Server)
- Consuming and writing RESTful APIs
Good to have:
- .Net Core/.Net 5.0
- Entity Framework experience
- Experience working on large datasets
- API Design concepts and Development of RESTful web services
- Experience with Tools and Best Practices for Secure Application Development
- Experience in working on cloud services, ideally in AWS.
- Experience in the working on windows-based application or unity-based application
- Familiar working in agile projects
- Diploma/Degree in computer engineering/science, information technology, or related studies.
- Versatile to work with product development team and to work in small team.
- Experience in using different cloud services related to Network, Storage, Compute and Security.
- Experience in the development of web applications, ideally in Angular.
- Added advantage:
- Familiar with hospital database management system.
- Possess cloud system certification.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services.
- Exposure to cybersecurity related developments