Articares – Singapore
ARTICARES is an international medical devices company with multiple offices in Europe and Asia. ARTICARES mission is to bring quality rehabilitation within everyone’s reach. We achieve this by connecting healthcare professionals and patients through every step of the recovery journey, using advanced robotics and artificial intelligence solutions that empower people towards achieving a better quality of life and allow them to participate again in activities of daily living.
Our solutions are the results of intensive and collaborative work between experts in medical, business, and engineering fields. ARTICARES’ products have been validated by clinical studies and made available to you by a team that strives to make every step of the recovery process a rewarding and life-changing journey.
We have an exciting new opening in our Singapore office (HQ) for Operations Manager. The role gives ample opportunities for an experienced person to play a key strategic role in a fast-growing company. We are looking for exceptional candidate who can become an integral part of the team and make a difference by thinking out of the box. You will be involved in all aspects of day to day business operations of the company across international boundaries including cashflow management, human resource, relations with partners, policies.
By joining the ARTICARES family, you will have a supportive structure for your career development as you grow together with the organisation.
- Provide leadership and direction to a team of people
- Support in formulating business strategy with the executive team.
- Present accurate, complete, and timely financial and management reports for planning
- Manage contracts and relations with vendors, partners, and other stakeholders
- Oversee procurement and inventory planning and management.
- Oversee and manage all recruitment needs.
- Manage compensation and benefits including the overall payroll management ensuring timely and accurate submission for all departments/projects.
- Devise plans for motivating, and retaining team members, by enhancing their professional capabilities and team resilience through specific trainings or other team bonding activity programs.
- Report on operational performance and suggest improvements on regular basis.
- Year of Experience: Proven experience in operations management preferably in a medical technology company (3+).
- Qualification: Masters or above degree in Finance / Business Administration or other relevant areasWe’re looking for candidates with:
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Familiarity with all business functions including HR, finance, supply chain
- Meticulous with good planning and organizational skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Knowledge of data analytics and reporting
- Comfort working with budgets, payroll, revenue and forecasting
- Adaptive and willingness to learn
- Demonstrated ability to lead