Articares – Australia
Articares is an international medical devices company, incorporated in 2017, that develops robotic rehabilitation solutions for use in clinical and home environments. By combining human touch with innovative technology, we develop interactive state-of-the-art user-friendly solutions for assessment and personalized rehabilitation.
Our solutions are results of intensive and collaborative research work between experts in medical and engineering fields. Articares’ products have been validated by clinical studies and made available to you by a team that strives to make every step of the recovery process a rewarding journey.
Sales Managers are the cornerstone of our fast-growing company. In this exciting and impactful position, you will build growth strategies and help ramp up regional Sales. In Articares, we empower people to be the architect of their own career. By joining our team, you will play a vital role in enhancing the lives of many by bringing advanced rehabilitation technology closer to them.
We are looking for exceptional candidates who will not only be instrumental in Articares success but those who wish to join a young, innovative team that supports each other at every step. In joining the Articares family, we guarantee that your experience and skills will not only be leveraged but also groomed further to launch you on a speedy upward career trajectory.
Start: at the earliest possible date
- Responsible for the market development and sales growth in Australia (B2B and B2C)
- Managing your sales pipeline efficiently to achieve your sales targets
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Showcase and promote our innovative technology at conferences, trade fairs, and events
- Support in development of marketing and clinical material for the customers.
- Pursue continuous learning and professional development and keep abreast with latest of developments in the field
- Provide post-sales service support to customers
- 3+ years of sales and business development experience with complex medical devices, solutions, and services
- Background in therapy (OT / PT) or prior experience with therapy delivery solutions will be highly beneficial.
- Know-how and experience in managing direct and indirect business-to-business sales channels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy
- The ability to self-motivate and motivate a team
- High proactiveness, persistence and drive to achieve performance goals
- Ability to travel up to 60%
- We offer a highly competitive compensation & benefits package based on experience and expertise of the candidate.