Senior Unity & Game Tester
Articares – Pakistan
ABOUT THE ROLE
Articares is a Singapore headquartered fast growing healthcare company, with teams in China, Pakistan, India, and Germany, that develops solutions for ageing-in-place and for assessment and movement therapy. The solutions are achieved by designing interactive state-of-the-art user-friendly robotic technologies for home, community, and hospital use. Our solutions are outcome of strong collaborations between experts in medical and engineering fields, validated by clinical studies and made available by people who care about making every step of the recovery journey easier.
Joining Us, you will be directly involved in the development of innovative solutions in a fast-growing industry sector as well as grow by playing a key role in the development of rehabilitation robotics solutions. We empower team members to be the designer of their own career path by providing exposure to variety of functions and experiences in addition to opportunities for further self-development and upskilling. We are looking for an exceptional candidate who, will not only be instrumental at Articares’ success, but also wishes to join a young, innovative team that supports each other at every step. In joining Articares family, we guarantee an exhilarating experience where you upskill and push your own boundaries to take-off on a speedy upward career trajectory.
- Test and debug games, applications, cloud services, as well as cyber-security of robotics therapy for sensorimotor function with telerehabilitation.
- Analyse requirements/concepts then translate to effective & efficient test objectives, plans, and executions for pre-development, in-development, as well as at system level/functional stages.
- Develop test solutions, ensuring their fit into framework.
- Initiate corrective actions to enhance efficiencies and product quality.
- Perform PoC or prototype when required before introducing a test solution to production or actual execution.
- Coordinate test works as well as provide technical expertise/guide.
- Set and keep track schedules, deliverables, priorities of tests as well as debugs.
- Collaborate with other teams such as games & applications development, cloud development, and firmware development.
- Documentation for test-related works to maintain compliance with IEC 62304.
- At least Bachelor’s degree in game development, computer science, software engineering, or relevant studies.
- Experience of at least five years in test developments and executions of games and applications for Windows developed using Unity.
- Experience in test development and executions of web-applications, cloud services (preferably AWS), as well as cybersecurity.
- Good project and time management skills with proven experience of managing a team of game and application tester.
- Experience in various test methodologies and ability to assess the best fit.
- Exposure in game and/or application tests for use with 3rd party controller/input device.
- Proactive and able to work with minimum remote supervision.
- Proficient in spoken and written English.
- Added advantages:
- Ability to build games and/or application using Unity.
- Exposure in testing games/applications that involve TCP/IP, Bluetooth, IMU, force sensor, and electric motor.