Senior Software Tester
Articares – Pakistan
Articares is a Singapore headquartered fast growing healthcare company, with teams in China, Pakistan, India, and Germany, that develops solutions for ageing-in-place and for assessment and movement therapy. The solutions are achieved by designing interactive state-of-the-art user-friendly robotic technologies for home, community, and hospital use. Our solutions are outcome of strong collaborations between experts in medical and engineering fields, validated by clinical studies and made available by people who care about making every step of the recovery journey easier.
Joining Us, you will be directly involved in the development of innovative solutions in a fast-growing industry sector as well as grow by playing a key role in the development of rehabilitation robotics solutions. We empower team members to be the designer of their own career path by providing exposure to variety of functions and experiences in addition to opportunities for further self-development and upskilling. We are looking for an exceptional candidate who, will not only be instrumental at Articares’ success, but also wishes to join a young, innovative team that supports each other at every step. In joining Articares family, we guarantee an exhilarating experience where you upskill and push your own boundaries to take-off on a speedy upward career trajectory.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Creating test plan and coordinate a team of software testers and train them when required.
- Test games, windows and web applications, cloud services, as well as cyber-security of robotics therapy platform with tele-rehabilitation.
- Analyse requirements/concepts then translate to effective & efficient test objectives, plans, and executions for pre-development, in-development, as well as at system level/functional stages.
- Write and execute test cases and report feedback.
- Report bugs and errors to development teams.
- Develop test solutions, ensuring their fit into framework.
- Set, coordinate, and keep track schedules, deliverables, priorities of tests as well as debugs.
- Collaborate with other teams in game, application, cloud, and firmware developments.
- Documentation for test-related works to maintain compliance with IEC 62304.
- At least Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or relevant studies.
- Experience of at least 5 years in test developments and executions of games and windows-based applications ideally developed using Unity as well as web application testing.
- Experience in coordinating test projects and test team.
- Experience in various test methodologies and ability to assess the best fit.
- Proficient in spoken and written English.
- Added advantages:
- Experience in healthcare domain.
- Performance/Security Testing.
- Experience in Automation tools.
- Working in agile framework and with project management tool.
- Exposure in game and/or application that involve TCP/IP, Bluetooth, and sensors.
- Exposure in game and/or application tests for use with 3rd party controller/input device.