Software Development Lead
Articares – Singapore
Articares is a Singapore headquartered fast growing healthcare company, with teams in China, Pakistan, India, and Germany, that develops solutions for ageing-in-place and for assessment and movement therapy. The solutions are achieved by designing interactive state-of-the-art user-friendly robotic technologies for home, community, and hospital use. Our solutions are outcome of strong collaborations between experts in medical and engineering fields, validated by clinical studies and made available by people who care about making every step of the recovery journey easier.
Joining Us, you will be directly involved in the development of innovative solutions in a fast-growing industry sector as well as grow by playing a key role in the development of rehabilitation robotics solutions. We empower team members to be the designer of their own career path by providing exposure to variety of functions and experiences in addition to opportunities for further self-development and upskilling. We are looking for an exceptional candidate who, will not only be instrumental at Articares’ success, but also wishes to join a young, innovative team that supports each other at every step. In joining Articares family, we guarantee an exhilarating experience where you upskill and push your own boundaries to take-off on a speedy upward career trajectory.
Roles & Responsibilities
We are seeking for an experienced profile with strong background in software life cycle. The key role is to assess business requirements and to translate the requirements into customer-ready releases of our rehabilitation software system by managing a cross-functional software team. The best fit profile would have an opportunity to drive the implementation of innovative products in a dynamic environment of a fast-growing industry sector.
- Assess business requirements in product pipeline and from stakeholders
- Translate business requirements into customer-ready releases
- Manage a team of Unity developers, cloud developers, and testers
- Manage deliverables and milestones to ensure punctuality of customer-ready releases
- Evaluate, identify, and implement technologies/solutions, processes/practices, and logistics which are required to ensure effective as well as efficient developments, maintenance, bug-fixes, tests/validations, documentations, and releases
- Agilely adjust to new demands and/or priorities
- Collaborate with product design and hardware teams
- Diploma/Degree in computer engineering/science, information technology, or related studies.
- Versatile to work with product development team and to work in small team.
- Experience in using different cloud services related to Network, Storage, Compute and Security.
- Experience in the development of web applications, ideally in Angular.
- Added advantage:
- Familiar with hospital database management system.
- Possess cloud system certification.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services.
- Exposure to cybersecurity related developments