Technical and Content Writer
Articares – Singapore
Articares is an international medical devices company, with a clear mission of bringing quality rehabilitation within everyone’s reach. We achieve this by connecting healthcare professionals and patients through every step of the recovery journey, using advanced robotics and artificial intelligence solutions that empower people towards achieving a better quality of life and allow them to participate again in activities of daily living.
Our solutions are the results of intensive and collaborative work between experts in medical, business, and engineering fields. Articares’ products have been validated by clinical studies and made available to you by a team that strives to make every step of the recovery process a rewarding and life-changing journey.
We are looking for exceptional candidates who can make a difference by thinking out of the box. By joining the Articares family, you will have a supportive structure for your career development as you grow together with the organisation.
Are you a highly creative technical writer currently limited by medical regulatory requirements on how your writings should be? And you are excited about how your copywriting flair will be extended beyond the standard manuals, clinical documentation and user guides; into compelling marketing messages, bold brand statements, engaging social media campaigns, enriching blog articles and any content that connects to the hearts of healthcare professionals?
You could be that very person we are looking for!
As part of our continued global expansion, we are looking for a Technical & Content Writer to take the lead in writing, production and review of manuals, user guides, clinical documents, press releases, articles, website content, product brochures and all forms of writing content that needs to be communicated internally and externally.
- Compile, edit and write clinical & communications deliverables, and serves as a technical writer on inter-department and intra-department projects with minimal supervision
- Assist with editing and proof reading of text written by other team members and provide constructive feedback to aid learning and development
- Collaborates with clinical and product development teams to develop and write content for production into IFUs, guides, manuals, product brochures, launch bulletins etc.
- Interpreting creative direction, clinical and technical information and transforming them into persuasive copy concepts
- Develop and write rehabilitation devices training materials, video scripts, magazine articles, blog articles, case studies, newsletters and presentations to be used by a variety of audiences
- Plan, research, write and develop a wide variety of content for paid, earned, shared and owned media to support the execution of our digital marketing plan
- Collaborate and coordinate with designer complement text with images, graphics, and charts, including production of printed materials
- Writing and dissemination of press releases and preparation of press kits
- Stay abreast of latest trends and developments in healthcare and technology
- Be aware of current industry practices and regulatory requirements that affect medical writing
Education & experience
- Degree or diploma in a healthcare / medical related discipline or journalism / communications
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in medical and/or healthcare writing
- Experienced in online content strategy and creation
- Understanding of medical products’ regulation and guidelines is an advantage
- A strong and highly effective communicator, very meticulous and attention to details
- Extensive knowledge of English grammar and strong vocabulary for healthcare & MedTech industry
- Familiarity with a standard style guide and ability to develop style guides for numerous documentation
- Familiarity and experience with AMA style guide is an added advantage
- Ability to communicate medical & clinical information in a clear and concise manner that connects with the targeted audiences
- Structured, organised and able to work across multiple projects concurrently
- Advanced skills in Word, and proficient in other MS Office applications & popular Internet apps
- Ability to work with WordPress and Adobe Creative Suite is an advantage
- Ability to speak and write in Chinese will be an added advantage
- Please attach your portfolio (in addition to your resume and cover letter) when you apply for this role. Applications without the requirement documents will be ignored.
- Demonstration of advanced editing skills in Word and other tests may be required during the interview process