Finance and HR Assistant
Articares – Pakistan
Articares is an international medical devices company, with a clear mission of bringing quality rehabilitation within everyone’s reach. We achieve this by connecting healthcare professionals and patients through every step of the recovery journey, using advanced robotics and artificial intelligence solutions that empower people towards achieving a better quality of life and allow them to participate again in activities of daily living.
Our solutions are the results of intensive and collaborative work between experts in medical, business, and engineering fields. Articares’ products have been validated by clinical studies and made available to you by a team that strives to make every step of the recovery process a rewarding and life-changing journey.
We have an exciting new opening in our Pakistan office for a Finance and HR Assistant. The role gives ample opportunities for personal development in a fast-growing international company. You will be involved in day-to-day coordination across multiple departments and liaising with external agencies to ensure compliance with local regulations.
We are looking for exceptional candidates who can make a difference by thinking out of the box. By joining the Articares family, you will have a supportive structure for your career development as you grow together with the organisation.
Finance and Accounting
- Assist the manager to oversee and execute full spectrum of financial and accounting functions in collaboration with external and internal teams.
- Assist the manager to review and improve the financial procedures, SOPs, internal controls and business processes.
- Maintain the records of the Company’s cash flow, cash projection.
- Assist the manager in handling annual financial audit, providing all the necessary clarifications and support to ensure a quality audit process in a timely fashion.
- Ensure accurate, complete, and timely submission of monthly financial and management reports.
- Liaise with outsource accountant on preparation of quarterly and annual management accounts.
- Support book-keeping and budgeting for Pakistan office.
- Manage and issue invoices to vendors and customers.
- Keep Singapore office informed by summarizing information, analyzing trends, and preparing reports.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Pakistan office
- Manage office supplies/inventory and its procurement
- Manage and maintain records, documentation, and files related to office operations and employees
- Assist the manager on all compensation and benefits matters including the overall payroll management ensuring timely and accurate submission for all departments/projects.
- Assist the manager on all recruitment needs.
- Responsible for new employee orientation and onboarding.
- Responsible for office operations, renovation and maintenance.
- Assist the execution of plans & implement procedures/system to enhance work/service processes at functional & company level
Year of Experience: Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience.
Qualification: Minimum Bachelors
We’re looking for candidates with:
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Meticulous with good planning and organizational skills
- Proficient in basic Microsoft applications
- Adaptive and willingness to learn
- Experienced in local government guidelines and finance & HR policies