Finance and HR Assistant
Articares – Singapore
Articares is a Singapore headquartered fast growing healthcare company, with teams in China, Pakistan, India, and Germany, that develops solutions for ageing-in-place and for assessment and movement therapy. This is achieved by designing interactive state-of-the-art user-friendly robotic technologies for home, community, and hospital-based use. Our solutions are outcome of strong collaborations between experts in medical and engineering fields, validated by clinical studies and made available by people who care about making every step of the recovery journey easier.
Joining Us, you will be directly involved in the development of innovative solutions in a fast-growing industry sector as well as grow by playing a key role in the development of rehabilitation and assistive robotics solutions. We empower team members to be the designer of their own career path by providing exposure to variety of functions and experiences in addition to opportunities for further self-development and upskilling. We are looking for an exceptional candidate who, will not only be instrumental at Articares’ success, but also wishes to join a young, innovative team that supports each other at every step. In joining Articares family, we guarantee an exhilarating experience where you upskill and push your own boundaries to take-off on a speedy upward career trajectory.
Finance and Accounting
- Assist the manager to oversee and execute full spectrum of financial and accounting functions in collaboration with external and internal teams
- Assist the manager to review and improve the financial procedures, SOPs, internal controls and business processes
- Maintain the records of the Company’s cash flow, cash projection and set action plans keeping in consideration an internationally spread team including Singapore, China, Germany.
- Assist the manager in handling annual external audit, providing all the necessary clarifications and support to ensure a quality audit process in a timely fashion
- Ensure accurate, complete, and timely submission of monthly financial and management reports.
- Liaise with outsource accountant on preparation of quarterly and annual management accounts.
- Assist the manager on all compensation and benefits matters including the overall payroll management ensuring timely and accurate submission for all departments/projects.
- Assist the manager on all recruitment needs.
- Support in manpower planning of locals and foreign employees work passes;
- Support coordination with departments devise plans for motivating, and retaining team members, by enhancing their professional capabilities and team resilience through specific trainings or other team bonding activity programs.
- Assist the execution of plans & implement procedures/system to enhance work/service processes at functional & company level
Year of Experience: Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience.
Qualification: Minimum Diploma
We’re looking for candidates with:
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Meticulous with good planning and organizational skills
- Proficient in basic Microsoft applications
- Adaptive and willingness to learn
- Experienced in local government guidelines and finance & HR policies