Lead Product Manager – Rehabilitation & Assistive Technology
Articares – Singapore
ABOUT THE ROLE
ARTICARES is an international medical devices company, with a clear mission of bringing quality rehabilitation within everyone’s reach. We achieve this by connecting healthcare professionals and patients through every step of the recovery journey, using advanced robotics and artificial intelligence solutions that empower people towards achieving a better quality of life and allow them to participate in again in activities of daily living.
Our solutions are the results of intensive and collaborative work between experts in medical, business and engineering fields. ARTICARES’ products have been validated by clinical studies and made available to you by a team that strives to make every step of the recovery process a rewarding and life changing journey.
The company is headquartered in Singapore with teams and partners in Australia, China, Germany, Italy and Pakistan. As part of our continued global expansion, we are looking for a Lead Product Manager to guide the product strategy and manage the production & development process for our Singapore office. In this exciting and impactful position, you will play a vital role in enhancing the lives of many by bringing the right solution closer to them.
We are looking for exceptional candidates who can make a difference by thinking out of the box. By joining the ARTICARES family, you will have a supportive structure for your career development as you grow together with the organisation.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to analyse needs and align product roadmap with the strategic goals of the company
- Drive the product and business-planning process across cross-functional teams of the company
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by development and R&D teams
- Analyse consumer needs, current market trends, competitors and potential partnerships.
- Develop, implement, and maintain production timelines across multiple departments
- Appraise new product ideas and strategize appropriate go-to-market plans
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
- Highly effective cross-functional team management experience
- Able to effectively manage conflicting stakeholder needs
- Understanding of business value around feature/functions
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- Previous experience of working in rehabilitation & assistive technologies
- Masters or above preferred