Full Stack Developer
Articares – Pakistan
ARTICARES is a medical rehabilitation solutions company with teams in Singapore (HQ), Pakistan and China that envisions to bring quality rehabilitation within everyone’s reach. We achieve this by connecting healthcare professionals and patients through every step of the recovery journey, using advanced robotics and artificial intelligence solutions that empower people towards achieving a better quality of life and allow them to participate again in activities of daily living. Our solutions are the results of intensive and collaborative work between experts in medical, business, and engineering fields. ARTICARES’ products have been validated by clinical studies and made available to you by a team that strives to make every step of the recovery process a rewarding and life-changing journey.
Full Stack Developer
We are seeking for an exceptional profile with demonstrable technical and leadership backgrounds in software industry. The role is to manage our cross-functional software division in transforming ideas into products and solutions as well as in scaling up our software division’s capabilities. In addition to growing together with us in rapidly expanding medical rehabilitation sector, playing this instrumental role would make contribution to society by driving the realizations of innovative robotics as well as artificial intelligence rehabilitation products and solutions. Official Duty Station Islamabad, Pakistan
Role And Responsibility
• Design, develop, improve and manage ARTICARES’ B2C cloud server and data center by ensuring scalability, reliability, as well as security.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
• Design, develop, improve, and manage B2C web as well as mobile apps by ensuring scalability, reliability, and security.
• Develop and maintain (new features addition) Web APIs using .NET framework.
• Take part in system development including analysis, coding, and testing in an agile product development team. • Write, review, and improve code designs.
• Documentation of systems and applications software. Technical Skills • .Net Core/.Net 5.0 • SQL performance tuning experience/ query optimization.
• Experience working on large datasets.
• API Design concepts and Development of RESTful web services.
• Experience with Tools and Best Practices for Secure Application Development
• Experience in the working on cloud services, ideally in AWS.
• Experience in the working on windows-based application or unity-based application • Familiar working in agile projects.
- • Worked on scalable projects using .Net/.Net core with C# (at least one from scratch).
• Worked on responsive Angular projects using component-based architecture (at least one from scratch).
• ASP.Net , Entity Framework , expert knowledge of LINQ.
• Relational Databases -SQL Server (db optimization).
• API design and development. Atleast 1+ years of hands-on experience in the development of cloud server.
• Atleast 1+ year hands-on experience in the development of cloud data centre.
• Atleast 1+ year of hands-on experience in the development of web applications.
• Hands-on experience in the development of web APIs using .NET framework.
• Any of the following experiences would be plus:
- Development of web application in Angular
- Handling large datasets o Development on AWS
- Migration to NoSQL
- Development of unity-based application
• Diploma/Degree in computer engineering/science, Software engineering, information technology or related studies.